The working principle and characteristic of axial flow pump
1, the working principle of axial flow pump
Axial flow pump and centrifugal pump working principle is different, it is mainly produced by using high-speed rotating impeller thrust carry water.Axial flow pump blade rotates on water lift, push the water from the bottom to the top.
Axial flow pump blades usually submerged in the pool of water absorption.Because of the high speed rotating impeller, the effects of the lift on the blade, continuously pushes the water upward pressure, the water flows along the outlet pipe.The rotation of the impeller constantly, water is continuous pressure to high.
2, the general characteristics of axial flow pump
(1) water in axial flow pump flow direction is along the axial suction, the axial flow impeller, so called axial flow pump.
(2) low head (1 ~ 13 m), large flow, high efficiency, suitable for irrigation and drainage plains, lakes, riverfront.
(3) does not need to infuse water, before starting the operation is simple.
Mixed flow pump
1, the working principle of mixed flow pump
As a result of the mixed flow pump impeller shape between centrifugal pump impeller, and axial flow pump impeller, as a result, the working principle of mixed flow pump there are both centrifugal and lift, the combined effect of on, water in outflow impeller and shaft of a certain Angle, through the volute chamber and the water pipeline for higher ground.
2, the general characteristics of mixed flow pump
(1) the mixed flow pump and centrifugal pump, low head, large flow, compared with axial flow, high head, low flow rate.The range of the plain, lake irrigation and drainage.
(2) along the water flowing through the direction of the mixed flow pump with the impeller shaft with a certain Angle and inhalation and outflow, so it is also called the oblique flow pump.