Y Series Circular Gear Pump Performance:
- Flow: 0.6m3/h ~ 97m3/h
- Pressure: 0.6Mpa ~ 1.6Mpa
- Power: 0.75KW ~ 30KW (50HZ/60HZ)
- NPSH: 5.0m ~ 7.0m
****Shaft end seal design for two forms, one is mechanical seal, one is packing seal, according to the specific use of the situation and user requirements.
Y series circular gear pump USE:
- Suitable for conveying lubricating oil or other liquids similar to lubricating oil and used in hydraulic transmission system without solid particles and fibers, non-corrosive, temperature not higher than 80℃, viscosity of 5×10-6 ~ 1.5×10-3m2/s(5 ~ 1500CST).
- Application: in the oil transmission system can be used as transmission, booster pump; A fuel pump used for conveying, pressurizing and injection in fuel systems; In the hydraulic transmission system can be used to provide hydraulic power hydraulic pump; It can be used as lubricating oil pump in all industrial fields.
- Structural features: this series of gear pump is mainly gear, shaft, pump body, pump cover, bearing sleeve, shaft end seal and so on. The gear adopts double arc sine curve tooth shape manufacturing. Compared with involute gear, its outstanding advantages are that the tooth profile has no relative sliding in the process of gear meshing, so there is no wear on the tooth surface, smooth operation, no trapped liquid phenomenon, low noise, long life and high efficiency. The pump gets rid of the shackles of traditional design, which makes gear pump enter a new field in design, production and use.
- The pump is equipped with pressure valve as overload protection, pressure valve full backflow pressure is 1.5 times the rated discharge pressure of the pump. It can also be adjusted in the allowable discharge pressure range according to actual needs. However, it should be noted that the pressure valve can not be used as a pressure reducing valve for long-term work, and can be installed separately on the pipeline if necessary.
Y Series Circular Gear Pump Precautions Before installation:
1. Check the pump and motor before installation. All parts should be intact and there is no sundries in the pump.
2. The pump is placed in a horizontal position and connected to the inlet, inlet and power supply. Finally, with the hand disk coupling, check whether there is a collision phenomenon, rotation is easy, then the installation is finished.
3. The steel degree of plastic alloy pump is poor, the weight of the pipeline can not be directly pressed on the pump body, the inlet and outlet pipeline should be supported, the pump with high head should also be installed at the outlet check valve, to prevent the water hammer damage of sudden stop.
4. All joints must be sealed to prevent air leakage and liquid affecting the pump performance.
5. If pouting or abnormal sound is found in the process of operation, stop immediately and work only after troubleshooting.