***Y series circular gear oil pump magnetic drive oil pump is the latest upgrade of gear oil pump. Completely solve the pump in the delivery of oil in the dripping situation.
Y Series Circular Gear Pump Performance:
1. Flow: 0.6m3/h ~ 97m3/h
2. Pressure: 0.6Mpa ~ 1.6Mpa
3. Power: 0.75KW ~ 30KW (50HZ/60HZ)
4. NPSH: 5.0m ~ 7.0m
Y series circular gear pump USE:
- Suitable for conveying lubricating oil or other liquids similar to lubricating oil and used in hydraulic transmission system without solid particles and fibers, non-corrosive, temperature not higher than 80℃, viscosity of 5×10-6 ~ 1.5×10-3m2/s(5 ~ 1500CST).
- Application: in the oil transmission system can be used as transmission, booster pump; A fuel pump used for conveying, pressurizing and injection in fuel systems; In the hydraulic transmission system can be used to provide hydraulic power hydraulic pump; It can be used as lubricating oil pump in all industrial fields.
- Structural features: this series of gear pump is mainly gear, shaft, pump body, pump cover, bearing sleeve, shaft end seal and so on. The gear adopts double arc sine curve tooth shape manufacturing. Compared with involute gear, its outstanding advantages are that the tooth profile has no relative sliding in the process of gear meshing, so there is no wear on the tooth surface, smooth operation, no trapped liquid phenomenon, low noise, long life and high efficiency. The pump gets rid of the shackles of traditional design, which makes gear pump enter a new field in design, production and use.
- The pump is equipped with pressure valve as overload protection, pressure valve full backflow pressure is 1.5 times the rated discharge pressure of the pump. It can also be adjusted in the allowable discharge pressure range according to actual needs. However, it should be noted that the pressure valve can not be used as a pressure reducing valve for long-term work, and can be installed separately on the pipeline if necessary.